Frequently Asked Questions
What time are you open?
September 26th - November 2rd
- Thursdays: 6:00PM - 10:00PM
- Fridays: 6:00PM - 11:00PM
- Saturdays: 11:00AM - 11:00PM
- Sundays: 2:00PM - 8:00PM
How much does a ticket cost?
Tickets are $20 for adults and $15 for children 12 and under and for people over 65
What does a ticket include?
Your ticket gets you 3 entries to use on the ticketed haunted attractions. Enjoy all 3 attractions once or use multiple times on one attraction. How you decide to use your 3 entries is entirely up to you.
Are tickets available for purchase at the event?
Tickets are available onsite. Tickets may be purchased at the temporary ticket tent on the plaza in front of Good City Brewing.
Can we go through more than once?
Your ticket gets you 3 entries to use on the ticketed haunted attractions. Enjoy all 3 attractions once or use multiple times on one attraction. How you decide to use your 3 entries is entirely up to you
Is there an age limit?
No. Fear District welcomes people of all ages. Saturday's and Sunday's, prior to 6pm, Fear District will be family friendly. After 6pm, the Fear District will turn frightening darker and is suggested for more mature audiences.
Can I bring my bag?
We do not have lockers or a coat check at the Fear District. Very small purses and/or bags are allowed in, other larger bags should be left at home. All bags are subject to a search. Please also see the prohibited items list.
How long does it take to go through an attraction?
Each haunted attraction takes approximately 6 - 8 minutes to pass through.
Is It ADA accessible?
Yes. While we will work to accommodate all guests, the attractions do include dark, tight spaces and provide bypasses for all guests that may not be able to go through certain spaces. If you require a special accommodation, please contact Guest Services or the Fiserv Forum ticket office
Is there security?
Yes. Members of security will always be located around the Fear District. All Fear District guests will be required to go through a security checkpoint.
Will medical professionals be onsite?
Yes. Paramedics will be on site. In the event of an emergency please dial 911.
Will the actors touch us?
No. Actors will not touch you. Incidental and unintentional contact may occur.
Can we touch the actors?
No. Please be respectful and do not touch the actors.
Can I wear a costume?
Yes, you may wear a costume however masks and props are not allowed.
Are you open if it's raining?
Fear District is open weather permitting. In the event of hard rain, lightning or severe weather Fear District may experience a delay or closing. Please make sure to dress appropriately as the entire event is located outdoors.
Where is the Fear Districted located?
The Fear District is located on the plaza, outside the front doors of Fiserv Forum. The address is 1111 Vel R Phillips Avenue Milwaukee, WI 53203
Are pets allowed?
Leashed dogs are allowed on the plaza however are not allowed into the haunted attractions. If you require a special accommodation, please contact Guest Services or the Fiserv Forum ticket office
Can we take photos or videos inside the haunted attractions?
No. Photography and video recording (including GoPros) are prohibited inside the attractions. However, photography and video recording on the plaza outside of the attractions is permitted and encouraged.
Where can I park?
Multiple parking options are available. Please visit https://feardistrictmke.com/directionsand-parking for directions, pricing, more information and to purchase parking.
Do you have restrooms?
Permanent restrooms are located on the east side of the plaza in the beer garden corridor. "Porto-lets" will also be available for use on the plaza.
If I get scared and leave early, can I get a refund?
No. Like sporting events and large attractions, Fear District does not give refunds. Please see our refund policy below.
Do you sell food and beverages?
Yes. Food and beverage, including alcoholic beverages, will be available for purchase in the Fear District. Outside beverages are strictly prohibited.
Is Alcohol allowed?
No. Outside beverages are strictly prohibited. Fear District, Fiserv Forum and all partners strive to promote responsible consumption of alcoholic beverages. Our alcohol policies are listed below:
- Any person purchasing alcohol must have a valid I.D. present and must be 21 years of age or older.
- Outside alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- The sale of alcohol is limited to two per guest per purchase. Fiserv Forum reserves the right to refuse the sale of alcohol at its discretion.
Is smoking allowed?
Fear District is part of a nonsmoking neighborhood. All forms of smoking, including vaping and e-cigarettes, are prohibited.
Are children allowed at movies in the beer garden?
The Halloween movies shown in the beer garden are rated R. Under 17 requires accompanying parent or guardian. Parents are strongly cautioned some material may be inappropriate for children under the age of 17. Viewer discretion is advised.
If Fear District cancels due to weather, your ticket will automatically be converted to a flex pass for use on any other day of the event. Refunds available upon request.
Prohibited Items List:
- Weapons of any type (firearm/ammo, knives of all sizes, bats, clubs, and scissors)
- No open or concealed weapons/firearms, except in your locked motor vehicle
- Explosives / fireworks
- Self-Defense Sprays (OC, Pepper Spray and Mace)
- Aerosol cans
- Brooms/broomsticks, selfie sticks, poles, and tripods
- Laser pointers
- iPads, tablets, and laptops
- Large banners or flags signs (over 11" x 17")
- Backpacks, oversized bags, suitcases, and hard-sided bags of any kind
- Food or drink of any kind (exception: medical, with previous approval by Fiserv Forum)
- Cans & glass containers
- Coolers or other hard sided containers
- Masks of any kind (without authorization of Fiserv Forum)
- Noise makers (whistles, horns)
- Projectiles such as beach balls, frisbees, etc.
- Any type of ball (without authorization of Fiserv Forum)
- Optical illusions (items such as pinwheels or multi-color umbrellas that can interfere with depth or distance perception)
- Drones (unmanned aircraft systems) or model aircraft
- Illegal substances
- Beverages (in any type container i.e. glass or can)
- Professional cameras (cameras with a detachable lens or lens that extends further than 3 inches), audio & video recording equipment, tablets and selfie sticks are not allowed. Standard point-and-shoot "pocket" cameras may or may not be prohibited depending upon event restrictions.
- Large umbrellas over 12 inches in length; golf umbrellas; umbrellas with pointed tips; multicolored umbrellas
- Metal chains of any kind, including wallet chains